8:58 AM

Kind Words

"You are an elite athlete."

Those are words that I never thought I'd hear - not in a million years. But, they were told to me. And, they were told to me by a man with many years of education, who is entrusted to teach others to save lives and the one that I'm trusting with my heart.
I'll take those words and cherish them. If doc tells me that, then they must be true.
He went on to say that I didn't need to line up at the front or have the endorsements; I am elite because I'm committed, determined and I care enough to continue to do it.
Happy training to all my elite athlete friends.

2 comments:

KCWoodhead said...

Someone called me an "amazing athlete" the other day and I was quite shocked as well.

So congrats on being elite,

signed, the amazing athlete!

Heather and Jeff said...

That's super cool Cassie!